Changing the First Day of the Week

Question / Problem

Is there a way I can change the first day of the week on Kintone? For example, switch from Sunday to Monday.

Thank you for your help guys

Hello @Paul , thank you for your question.

Is there a way I can change the first day of the week on Kintone?

You cannot change the first day of the week for Kintone's native calendar views or date pickers. You would need JavaScript customization.

Currently, Personal Settings are limited to Time Format (12 vs. 24-hour clocks) and email notification configurations.

However, you can create a calendar view or date selector customization that displays a different first day of the week.
For example, using FullCalendar, you can build a Custom View for your Kintone Calendar App.

If you feel the switch from Sunday to Monday for the first day of the week should be configurable via the Personal Settings, we encourage you to submit your feedback via Help Us to Improve Kintone Form.

Thank you for your time

1 Like

Thank you very much for your response @Genji I cannot seem to configure the first date of the week from the Personal Settings page.

@Paul , I believe you misunderstood my post; sorry about that. (Updated wording for clarity).

You cannot change the first day of the week for Kintone's native calendar views or date pickers. You would need JavaScript customization.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. It is clear now. @Genji

1 Like