Hey Kintone Developers
We are excited to announce our latest contest, where you can enter to win awesome prizes by building and showing your dev skills !
- Deadline: Friday, September 1, 2023 6:59 AM
- Prizes: $100 gift cards to 15 winners & Kintone swag to all submitters
- How to Enter:
- Criteria: Creativity, Look & Feel, Article Quality, & Kintone Usage
- Winners Announcement: Friday, September 8, 2023 5:00 AM
Kintone is a no-code/low-code cloud platform for teams to quickly & easily share and collaborate on their data.
Read how to customize and develop on the Kintone platform at kintone.dev!
To the 15 best submissions, we will give away $100 gift cards & special Kintone swag!
To all submitters, we will be giving away Kintone swag!
We will directly message the winners and submitters on the Kintone Developer Forum to get shipping information.
If you do not have one yet, Create a Kintone Developer Forum account
Build a Kintone customization or project that uses Kintone APIs
Write up how you built it & post your article on DEV
#kintone_contesttags to your article
Add the following footer to your article:
This post is part of the Kintone Customization Contest 2023. Submitter: https://forum.kintone.dev/u/INSERT_YOUR_USERNAME_HERE
Comment on the Contest Submission topic with the Title and link to your article
For more information, refer to the example submission included in the Contest Submission Instructions.
We will be judging your submissions based on the following criteria:
|Kintone Usage||50||How well does your project use Kintone and Kintone APIs?|
|Article Quality||25||How well is your article written?|
|Look & Feel||15||How well does your project look and actually work?|
|Creativity||10||How original and interesting is your project?|
We will be announcing the winners on the Kintone Developer Forum and DEV on Friday, September 8, 2023 5:00 AM.
We will also directly message the winners and submitters on the Kintone Developer Forum to get shipping information.
The contest starts on Monday, July 3, 2023 7:00 AM and ends on Friday, September 1, 2023 6:59 AM (the "Entry Period").
You must submit your write-up and comment on the Contest Submission topic by Friday, September 1, 2023 6:59 AM to be eligible for the contest.
- The project must use Kintone itself or Kintone APIs in some way.
- Multiple submissions are allowed; however, each entrant may only win once.
- Collaboration is allowed.
- Note that Kintone will not handle prize-splitting. The prize will be sent to the Kintone Developer Forum account listed as the author in the DEV article. You will need to split the prize amongst yourselves.
- All submissions must be new projects created during the contest period.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE KINTONE CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE ENTERING THE CONTEST. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND REPRESENT THAT YOU SATISFY ALL OF THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BELOW.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to 18+. The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulation. For Official Rules, see Kintone Contest Official Rules.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Take data stored in a Kintone app and visualize it in a cool way with a charting library like QuickChart or amCharts
- Build a PDF generator using Kintone's REST API and a PDF library like PDFKit or PDFMake
- Integrate Kintone with a third-party service like Twilio or Slack to send notifications or messages
- Inject a game into Kintone using Kintone's JS API and a game library like Phaser or PixiJS
- Create a Google Maps mashup using Kintone's JS API and the Google Maps API
Quick Start Guides:
- Retrieve Kintone Data using CURL
- Using Kintone Web Database in a Hackathon Project - DEV Community
- VS Code Setup for Kintone Customization Development - DEV Community
Documentation for Kintone's JS & REST APIs
Tutorials & Sample Code:
- Kintone Customization Tutorials - Tutorials for building Kintone customizations and integrations
- Kintone-Workshops GitHub Repo - Sample code from past Kintone Workshops
- Kintone Developer Program's YouTube channel - Past workshop recordings and tutorials
- ahandsel/No-Server-Data-Visualization: Compilation repo of No Server Data Visualization x Kintone Web Database workshop content
Post your Kintone-related questions here on this Kintone Developer Forum!
Our Kintone Developer Program team will do our best to answer your questions.
Post your contest-related questions on the Contest category!
For sensitive questions, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line
Kintone Customization Contest 2023.
The contest has also been announced on DEV Community.
We are all looking forward to seeing what you build!
Happy coding & best of luck