How to App autocreate view (Assigned to me) belong manual language?

I created an App by REST API. I created the App with a header (Accept-Language: 'ja'). I received the form field names in Japanese. But the views setting autocreated (Assigned to me) view with a view name not in Japanese.

I want to views setting autocreated view name (Assigned to me) in Japanese.
What way can I do that?

Thank you so much

Hello @Tan ,

Thank you for posting your question on our Kintone Developer Forum.

This is what I gathered from your post:

1. You have used the Add Preview App & Deploy App Settings REST APIs to create a Kintone App.

2. You specified in the language setting by adding an Accept-Language header.

3. Your REST API call generated an App that has everything in Japanese except for the (Assigned to me) auto-generated view.

Finally, you are asking how to use the REST APIs to create an App with everything (including the auto-generated views) in Japanese?

Please let me know if this is correct.

To better help you out, please provide more information regarding your current situation, question, and desired outcome.

Please include the following in your response:

1. What is the language setting of the Kintone account used to authenticate the API call?

2. What is the language setting of the Kintone account used to verify the Kintone App setting?

Please note:

The user’s language setting must be set to Use Web browser settings for the Accept-Language header to be used.

Thank you for your time and looking forward to your response,

Genji

Hello Genji,

My setting language is “Use Web browser settings”.
I used kintone.plugin (with my authenticate) to call Add Preview App (to add Accept-Language header), I received built-in form field in Japanese and view setting is empty.
Then I call API (with kintone.api) to create Process Management settings, after I get the view setting, view setting currently has (Assigned to me) view. That is result, I receive when debug.

I sorry by my English skill.
Thank you for supporting

I resolved this problem.

I create processmanagement setting with expected header (by kintone.plugin)

Thank you for supporting

1 Like