How to customize Calendar Plus Plug-in displayed calendar?

Hello,

Question / Problem

Is it possible to add spacing or margin on my KDDI’s Calendar Plus Plug-in generated calendar view?

Current Situation

I am using the Text field with the “Calculate automatically” setting enabled as the event title (displayed in the calendar).

• Formula: meeting_title&" "&participants&" "&status

Calendar view generated by Calendar Plus Plug-in:

Title (Text) field settings:

:zap: Updated based on further discussion

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello @Jayron_Rosel ,

Using a Plug-in?

Are you using a Plug-in or customization on your Kintone Calendar App?

For example, are you using the KDDI’s Calendar Plus Plug-in or Calendar Ver. 1.6.0 Native Kintone Plug-in?

If you are using the KDDI’s Calendar Plus Plug-in, then (as mentioned before), you should contact the KDDI America team for support .

You are welcome to keep asking questions about building customizations or Kintone Native Plug-ins! However, we do not provide support for 3rd party Plug-ins.

Not using a Plug-in?

If you are not using a Plug-in, creating a custom Calendar View using Custom view may be a good option.

This way, you can set up your own styling (CSS) to fit your exact needs.

Here are references to get you started:

Hello @Genji

I am currently using KDDI’s Calendar Plus Plug-in Ver 1.6.0 to generate a Calendar display.
Is there a way to customize the Plug-in generated Calendar display?

Or should I build a Custom View?

Thank you

@Jayron_Rosel

I am currently using KDDI’s Calendar Plus Plug-in Ver 1.6.0 to generate a Calendar display.
Is there a way to customize the Plug-in generated Calendar display?

As mentioned before, contact the KDDI America team for support regarding their Calendar Plus Plug-in.

Or should I build a Custom View?

That is up to you. We can provide support while you build out your Custom View.

Alternatively, try the Kintone Native Calendar Ver. 1.6.0 Plug-in. Perhaps you prefer their styling.

Correction: I forgot to include that I am using a Custom View to display the Calendar Plus Plug-in generated calendar view.

@Genji

The HTML includes the following div:
<div id="calendarPlus"></div>

Does this make a difference in my ability to style this calendar?

Thank you

Screenshot of my Calendar App’s Custom View:

The Custom View with the calendarPlus div is managed by the Calendar Plus Plug-in

Does this make a difference in my ability to style this calendar?

No, this does not change the difficulty or the method of stylizing a calendar generated by the Calendar Plus Plug-in.

The plug-in outputs the calendar display to the single div, a common technique used in React-based customizations.

If you have questions about building a custom calendar view or using a Kintone Native Plug-in, please post the question as a new topic.

I want to customize my Calendar App’s Title field to make it more presentable. I don’t know how to do it.

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you so much.

Screenshot of my calendar:

Expected output:
Department: PMC/IT
Participants: Jayron, Misty Etc.

@Jayron_Rosel Since you are using KDDI’s Calendar Plus Plug-in and you want to customize the plug-in generated output, you need to contact the KDDI America team for support.