How to manage Excel files with Kintone?

Hello,

Is it possible to add an Excel file in Kintone that can preview and edit the file?
My boss asked me to do that function, but in my Kintone, whenever I click the excel file, it downloads automatically

I hope you can help me with my problem.
Thank you

@Jayron_Rosel ,

How to manage Excel files with Kintone?

Only using native functions

We recommend Creating App from Excel File and managing the data as a regular Kintone App.

When you want to export the data as an Excel file, follow the steps in the Exporting Data to a File Kintone Help Doc.

For more information, refer to the Convert spreadsheets to databases with Kintone page.

Using a Plug-In

GrapeCity sells krewSheet Kintone Plug-in that allows users to easily manipulates Kintone data with a spreadsheet custom view.

For support, refer to Krew Support page.

Building out a customization

By using a spreadsheet JavaScript library (ex/ Handsontable, you can build out a spreadsheet custom view that meets your exact needs.

To help you get started, here are three articles that go over Handsontable x Kintone customization:

:memo: Note that the above articles are written in Japanese. Using Chrome’s Google Translate extension, you can translate the page to the language of your choice.

If you have any questions as you build out a Kintone customization, feel free to post your questions. We’ll be happy to help you out.