Related Records w/ 3 fields + User Inactivity logout time

I’ve been seeking out possible ways to make this work, I’m trying to have the related records function be dependent on the input of not one, but 3 (text) fields. If the criteria for all 3 fields is correctly entered, then and only then will a related record appear. I’m trying to get some help on this, but I was told I would need to schedule a technical consultation to figure out exactly how to do this. And the only other alternative someone mentioned was tweaking the javascript code manually, but I don’t know where to obtain it for this function.

I also have a question regarding user account inactivity logout times. I see the shortest amount of time allows 15min of inactivity. Is there some way that I could customize kintone to get this down to 5min? 

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Will

Hello Will!

1)I’ve been seeking out possible ways to make this work, I’m trying to have the related records function be dependent on the input of not one, but 3 (text) fields. If the criteria for all 3 fields is correctly entered, then and only then will a related record appear. I’m trying to get some help on this, but I was told I would need to schedule a technical consultation to figure out exactly how to do this. And the only other alternative someone mentioned was tweaking the javascript code manually, but I don’t know where to obtain it for this function.

I presume this can be done by extracting the target records using the REST API and make them display in a table similarly to the Related Records. You can extract the target records using the Get Records query string (posted the url below) and narrow down the records by specifying criteria (as much as needed) of which records to display.

kintone developer network - Get Record (GET) - Get Records
https://developer.kintone.io/hc/en-us/articles/213149287-Get-Record-GET-#getrecords

2)I also have a question regarding user account inactivity logout times. I see the shortest amount of time allows 15min of inactivity. Is there some way that I could customize kintone to get this down to 5min?

Unfortunately, you cannot customize the inactivity time.