[ In-Person Tokyo ] React & REST API Workshop [ Kintone x Code Chrysalis ]
Let's create a front-end React Component that exchanges the contents of a 3rd party Web Database service using Express as a proxy.
In this 2 hour workshop, you'll walk away with a React project that retrieves data from and uploads data to Kintone, a web database service.
- Node 14.0.0 or later version is required for this workshop.
- New to Node? check out our step-by-step install guide: bit.ly/nodejs-setup-guide
- This is the codebase that we will start the workshop from!
- Apply for a free developer license and subdomain.
- 6:30 pm - Hello
- 6:40 pm - Workshop Overview
- 6:50 pm - Web Database Setup
- 7:00 pm - React App Project Setup
- 7:20 pm - Build out the project
- 8:00 pm - Wrap Up
- 8:10 pm - Q&A
- 8:30 pm - Survey Raffle
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to get notified when we post this workshop's recording!
Also, check out our most popular workshops with this playlist:
Kintone is a no-code/low-code cloud platform for teams to quickly & easily share and collaborate on their data.
Read how to customize and develop on the Kintone platform at kintone.dev!
Code Chrysalis is a Tokyo-based coding school providing full-time and part-time courses in English.
Join us in person or take our classes remotely .
See why we are an industry leader in technical education in Japan .
We offer free workshops and events for the community, so please support us by following us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter!
To find out more about us, please go to our website: codechrysalis.io
This event is co-hosted with Code Chrysalis - meetup.com/codechrysalis/events/293563931/