Using Postman to check API's first time

I have used postman before and haven’t had this issue thus far but that doesn’t mean I’m an expert. That being said I have went to my Kintone Admin site > System Administration>Integrations and created a OAuth Client called Postman Test. I have copied and pasted the info that was generated there and set allowed users. To my admin account for this kintone domain. I then, in postman, used the following GET URL : https://domain.kintone.com/k/v1/record.json?app=6 . and under authorization I selected OAuth 2.0 under Authorization tab. Then I selected Get New Access Token and input the data from Kintone into this area. Under token name I used the same thing I wrote in Kintone “Postman Test” , grant type: Authorization Code, Callback URL I used the redirect Endpoint URL (from kintone site), the auth URL I used the Authorization Endpoint URL, the Access Token URL I used the Token Endpoint URL, obviously the Client ID and Secret I did a direct copy and paste and that is it. When I select request token it came up and asked me for my username and password for Kintone which I used the allowed user account I set previously and then I get the following error on my results page :

{

“code”: “CB_JH01”,

“id”: “4SPxH1RT01L3HPoXyM3q”,

“message”: “Authentication failed. X-Requested-With header is required for session authentication.”

}

Any help in getting moving forward would be much appreciated!

Tyler

Hello Tyler,

I know that CB_JH01 occurs when you incorrectly defined the X-Requested-With in some way. However, from the given info, I’m not quite sure the actual cause.

I suppose you used the following Kintone article to set it up, but can you look at it again to see if there is an error in the settings?

https://developer.kintone.io/hc/en-us/articles/360001562353-How-to-add-OAuth-clients-β-

If the problem persists, can you send me screenshots of the settings and the codes, if that’s possible?

Best regards,

Chris