Multi Tab Plugin

I installed the Multi Tab Plugin but it only creates tabs in vertical columns. Do I need JS code to have the tabs displayed in a horizontal row? If so, is there someone who can provide a quote to write the JS code? 

Thanks

Hello David,

To best help answer your questions, we would like more details regarding your situation.

Kintone Developer Program is a great place to get help as you develop your own JavaScript customization or Plug-ins.

Unfortunately, we do not support 3rd party Plug-ins nor offer quotes on JavaScript customization.

Where did you get the Multi Tab Plugin?

If you received the Plug-in from Kintone’s Sales Engineering team, please contact Kintone Support at kintone.com/support/

If you are interested in developing the horizontal row customizations, here are few Kintone Developer Articles to get you started:

Hopefully this helps!

Hello Genji,

I got the plug from the Kintone Plug-in Gallery. 

I am puzzled why anyone would create a plug-in to create vertical tabs. Tabs are usually placed in a horizontal row. Maybe Kintone can create a plug-in for this. 

I will check out the links you sent me.

Thanks

Hello David,

I have confirmed with Kintone’s Sales Engineering team that they are more than happy to assist you with your situation regarding the Multi-Tab Plug-in.

Please contact Kintone Support at kintone.com/support/

Note: I have hidden the Multi-Tab Plug-in download link.

Thank you for posting your question at the Kintone Developer Program. If you have questions regarding Kintone API, customizations, or our development tools, feel free to post on our community threads.